Adventure bikes are suitable for a variety of driving conditions. They offer better control, which is great for off-roading experience. Adventure bikes offer a more upright riding position, comfortable seating, and adjustable suspension that is ideal for long-distance riding.
In simple words, if you are planning a trip to Ladakh, now is the time to search for the best Bike Loan so that you can instantly finance your adventure bike. Let’s find out more about the features of adventure bikes in this post.
How Big Is The Adventure Bike Segment In India?
The number of bike enthusiasts and riders has been increasing at an exponential rate in India. The market has plenty of options for versatile bikes that are capable of handling both on-road and off-road terrains.
Both international and Indian brands have recognised the bike craze and have introduced adventure bikes that are tailored to Indian driving conditions. For example – Royal Enfield Himalayan, Royal Enfield Scram 411 and Hero Xpulse 200 4V.
Unique Features For The Best Off-Road And Long-Distance Riding Experience
If you want to make the most out of your money and enhance your riding experience, here are the key features that you should consider while investing in the latest model of an adventure bike.
1. Off-Roading features: Bikes specifically designed for off-road riding are equipped with features like long-travel suspension, spoked wheels, and rugged tires. When a bike lacks these features, the rider might not get better traction or good ground clearance on rough terrains.
2. Engine: Search for a torquey and responsive engine that provides enough power to experience ease during off-roading. It allows you to easily climb on rough terrains.
3. Fuel efficiency: Long-distance riding requires extended periods between refuelling, so you should search for a large-capacity bike. Consider a motorcycle with a larger fuel tank capacity or excellent fuel efficiency. The ideal range can be anywhere between 33.07 km/l to 28.53 km/l. For instance – Royal Enfield has a mileage of 32.04 km/l and is considered the top choice for many adventure enthusiasts.
4. Luggage Capacity: Adventure bikes need ample storage options. Popular models feature lockable and waterproof top cases and provisions to hang luggage and additional storage accessories.
5. Electronics and Technology: Technology is crucial for off-road and long-distance riding experience. Features such as ABS (Anti-lock Braking System), traction control, multiple riding modes, and electronic suspension adjustments are ideal for difficult terrains.
How Much Should You Spend On An Adventure Bike?
The average amount you can spend on a bike majorly depends on your personal preferences. If budget allows, splurge a little and get a bike with all the new and advanced features for top-notch safety, comfort and fuel efficiency. For the best bikes, you might want to consider a budget of Rs 2-3 lakh. Based on your repayment capacity, you can easily secure a Bike Loan by paying around 15% of the bike price. It means all you have to arrange is Rs 35,000 to fulfil your dreams of off-roading.
What Are The Benefits Of Taking A Bike Loan?
Adventure bikes are expensive, but thanks to Bike Loans, you can buy your dream bike instantly. Getting the best Bike Loan enables you to easily own a decent and satisfactory model. Flexible repayment offers ease to bike owners, and timely payment of loan EMI is also beneficial for building a credit score.
Which One Is The Best Bike Loan In India?
Bike Loans are provided to both salaried and self-employed individuals. Compare different products and find the best one based on your preferences. Ideally, you should compare the interest rates offered but don’t forget to compare loan processing fees, tenure, repayment flexibility and additional benefits.
Adventure bikes are equipped with lots of features and specifications these days. Conduct thorough research and consult with experienced riders to find the perfect bike for off-road and long-distance adventures.