Lenovo recently announced a new server generation that offers manageability, flexibility, and so on. With the functionalities of intel servers, you get a room of convenience, cooling, and enough power for your device.
Due to the availability of multiple servers on the market, sometimes users get into a dilemma.
To clear this doubt, read the article:
ThinkSystem SR650 V3 Server:
The ThinkSystem Servers develop dual 4th Gen Intel Xeon scalable processors with excellent performance. Thanks to the GPU-rich 2U platform with TruDDR5 memory of Intel Optane, you get more than expected.
These Intel servers offer quick data transfer with I/O lanes. ThinkServers can smoothly handle heavy workloads like AI, HPC, cloud service computing, virtualization, and IT infrastructure.
SR650 servers help consolidate more apps on an exact number of servers. This server automatically reduces costs.
- The SR650 servers offer a range of features to boost performance, such as up to 60 cores and 120 threads, core speeds of up to 3.7 GHz, TDP ratings of up to 350 W, etc.
- This server supports up to eight single-width or three double-wide GPUs for substantial processing power in a 2U system.
- These servers offer outstanding reliability, availability, and serviceability (RAS), and high-efficiency design can improve your business environment and help save operational costs.
- With advanced Intel servers executing disable bit functionality, you can prevent your device from malicious attacks. This technology offers room for a smooth operating system.
ThinkSystem SR630 V3 Server:
The ThinkSystem SR630 V3 is a powerful dual processor with an advanced 1U rack server maximized for performance. The server is specially designed to improve agility and speed.
SR630 offers a range of functions, such as handling versatile workloads and easing management tasks. Thanks to the Intel Xeon processor with 32 DIMMs, the latest TruDDR5 memory, and PCIe Gen 5 technology, you get speed, density, and everything beyond your expectations.
You can easily perform a range of resource-intensive due to the advanced capabilities of this server. These tasks are gaming, video editing, live streaming etc.
- This server supports 16x EDSFF NVMe drives, a new form factor drive for high-density and high-performance storage.
- ThinkSystem server supports two externally accessible 7mm hot-swap drives for operating system boot functions. It has an optional RAID with Intel VROC.
- This server has up to two hot-swap redundant power supplies and eight hot-swap redundant fans to provide availability for business-critical applications.
- The server support for Lenovo XClarity Energy Manager offers advanced data center power notification and policy-based management.
ThinkSystem SR850 V3 Server:
The ThinkSystem SR850 V3 is a socket server densely packed into a 2U rack design. This server offers technological advancements with fourth-generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors and Intel Optane Persistent Memory.
This server offers scale-up capacity to 16TB memory, 12 PCle slots, 24.2.5 inch drive bays, and so on. ThinkSystem servers are ideal for handling mission-critical applications from 2-socket systems such as enterprise virtualization.
- This server supports Intel QuickAssist Technology (QAT), Intel Dynamic Load Balancer (DLB), Intel In-Memory Analytics Accelerator (IAA), and Intel Data Streaming Accelerator (DSA).
- This technology improves inter-processor communication with the help of three UPI connections between adjacent processors.
- ThinkSystem supports two high-performance double-wide GPUs or four single-wide GPUs, adding additional processing power to the server.
- The server is externally accessible with 7mm hot-swap drives (non-RAID). These 7mm drives can maintain operating system boot functions.
ThinkSystem SD650-I V3 Neptune DWC Server:
ThinkSystem SD650-I V3 Neptune DWC intel server is a next-generation high-performance server based on a fifth-generation Lenovo Neptune. This technology is based on a direct water cooling platform.
This server maximizes computing power by integrating the following technologies: Intel 4th Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors, Intel Xeon CPU Max Series processors, and Intel Data Center GPU Max Series accelerators.
The direct water-cooled solution is specially designed to operate using warm water up to 45 degrees Celsius. These new technologies from Intel and world-class Lenovo water-cooling solutions can do a great job.
- ThinkSystem servers reduce data center energy costs up to the mark of 40%.
- This server increases your device performance by 10%.
- Thanks to the fan-less design technology of this server, it helps in cooling your device. This also ensures proper ventilation among the interior components.
- This server enables data growth without editing computer room air conditioning.
ThinkSystem SR860 V3 Mission-Critical Server:
The SR860 V3 comes up with in-built functionalities of 4th Gen Intel Xeon scalable processors. This model can easily handle enterprise virtualization, workload consolidation, in-memory computing technologies like SAP HANA, databases,, and GPU-intensive applications.
Lenovo SR860 V3 supports more CPU cores and capacity. It provides 50% more bandwidth than the latest DDR5 memory. This model is equipped with the next-gen processing technology and eliminates the bottlenecks of expansion slots to NVMe drives.
ThinkSystem model is top at reliability, availability, and serviceability. It has advanced functionalities such as predictive failure analysis, error detection, self-healing, etc.
Thanks to XClarity, which offers simple and standarized management. It reduces provisioning time by 95% compared to manual operations.
In the above-mentioned models, there are top intel server models that let you perform multiple tasks smoothly. Conduct proper research on these servers before buying and grab the best model!